Nielsen reports that "50% of Australians using the internet access the web through mobile devices, 70% use smart phones". Google ® reports that "1 in 3 mobile searches are local. After looking up a local business on their smart phone, 61 percent of users called the business and 59 percent visited".
Google has already reported that Google Map usage on mobile phone has already exceeded the desktop usage globally. If your web site is not a mobile site then it NEEDS to be! 50% of your customers finding you on the web are using their mobile phones... When they get to your site they NEED to be able to navigate and find what they are looking for.
"We are getting around 1100 - 1200 visitors to our mobile site every month. We receive 1 call a day from the "Click to Call" button and 170 clicks on the "Find Us" Google map button. Thats amazing. Thanks..." Brendan Moore from Tamborine Rainforest Skywalk
Choice Adventures will convert your existing website to a mobile site for $165.00 setup plus $38.50 per month (OR pay 12 months in advance and receive 20% discount off the annual).
See the example mobile sites in different industries on the left
Here are just some of the benefits of having a mobile version of your web site;
- Your visitors using mobile phones will have a better experience (50% of them).
- You can promote a QR Code on your stationery, shop window, business cards, etc. for your customers to access your mobile site without typing in you web address!
- Once on your mobile site customers will be able to save your logo Icon on their phone for quick reference.
- Customers can Click-to-call you via the "Call Now" button.
- Customers can click the "Location Map" link to find your business.
- Your customers can "Share" your mobile site with Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Your mobile site content will dynamically Sync with your web site content (NO need to maintain 2 sites).
Most importantly with a mobile site your customers will be able to more EASILY navigate through your mobile site to find the information they are looking for and to share the site with others.
NOTE: Most websites from other providers can be used to create your Mobile Site.